Job Title : Senior Advisor, Ethics Service Line,
Office Location Johannesburg
Title: Senior Advisor
Business Unit: Forensic Fraud Risk Management (Ethics Advisory)
Reporting to: Director
The successful candidate will be a supervisor / senior supervisor in the ethics consulting environment.
Key job duties or responsibilities:
· Facilitating ethics training and awareness sessions.
· Conducting ethical risk assessments and ethics reviews, interpretation of findings and presentation of results to clients.
· Managing Ethics Advisory administration (e.g. writing Ethics Advisory Newsletters, ethics-related research, client correspondence and administration).
· Selling and marketing ethics products to external and KPMG clients.
· Participating in thought leadership and identifying new opportunities in the ethics environment.
Critical Technical Skills or competencies
· Knowledge of and experience in Business Ethics
· Good writing (or general language) skills
· Good presentation and communication skills
· Good computer skills, e.g. Excel and Word
· Efficient in administration
· Experience in survey design and statistical analysis
· Confident in presenting reports / findings to clients
Qualifications and experience
Qualifications may include, inter alia, the following areas:
· Philosophy / Applied Ethics
· Industrial Psychology
· Experienced trainer and facilitator;
· Experience in ethics and corporate governance.
Deadline: 28th February 2013